1. Establish political campaign finance reform limiting the amount of money given to any PAC, Super PAC, or individual candidate running for local, regional, or national office.
2. Raise taxes on individuals in the top 1% of income in the United States.
3. Establish a tax on revenue earned on US soil and invested overseas.
4. End tax loopholes for US corporations overseas.
5. Overturn Citizens United.
6. Establish a national labor friendly work laws. Make it the national law to ease collective bargaining practices for organizational purposes across America.
7. End taxpayer subsidies to large oil companies.
8. End tax loopholes for corporations that move jobs in the United States to foreign soil.
9. Protect Social Security and Medicare for decades to come. These benefits have been fully paid for by payroll taxes with $2.8 trillion dollar surplus.
10. Repeal HR 6407 the Postal Accountability and Enhancement Act which requires the US Postal Service to prefund 75 years of retiree healthcare benefits in a 10 year window at $5.5 billion dollars a year. Maintain a strong vibrant public post office.
11. Stop chained CPI on social security, disability or any other government cost of living formulas.
12. Stop the privatization of government and public services.
13. End tax loopholes for pharmaceutical companies that prohibit Medicare from negotiating lower drug prices for seniors.
14. America is not the world’s police force. End bombing and starting wars on foreign soil unless there is a direct threat to United States soil.
15. Invest in the infrastructure of the United States roads, airports, bridges, and domestic facilities.
16. Raise the national minimum wage to $10 an hour or more.
17. Support our nation’s veterans. When our soldiers come back from war the national debate should not be cutting veterans benefits it should be how can we take care of those who fought for us.
18. Stop the NSA from spying on ordinary Americans via cell phones, social media and the internet.
19. Make higher education affordable for all Americans who are willing to work for it.
20. Reward corporations, companies, and individuals who build, buy and invest in America.